Guangzhou Xinghe Aluminum Composite Panel Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us
As a leading composite wall panels supplier - Xinghe will tell you what should be paying attention to using aluminum plastic composite panel and curtain wall knowledge about the safety of aluminum-plastic panel curtain wall.
(1) The aluminum plastic composite panel should be stored or installed in a dry and ventilated place in an appropriate manner to avoid water accumulation and the ambient temperature is not higher than 70 °C.
Avoid installation in unusual environments such as smoke, wind, sand, radiation, hazardous gases and chemical environments.
(2) Aluminum-plastic composite panels shall be laid flat during transportation or storage. The side of the board 4 must be lifted at the same time during transportation. Do not drag it on one side to avoid scratching the board surface.
(3) When using a slotting machine or a machine to slot, use a round head or ≥90. The V-shaped flat saw blade or milling cutter is slotted, leaving a 0.2-0.3mm thick plastic core plate with the panel to be crimped to increase strength and toughness and to prevent hydrogenation of the aluminum sheet. If the corner is too fast or the cut is damaged and the aluminum panel or the plastic left is too thick, the aluminum plate will break or the paint film will burst when the flange is bent.
(4) When the flange is bent, it needs to be evenly applied. Once formed, do not bend it repeatedly, otherwise, the aluminum panel will break.
(5) In order to maintain the flatness of the aluminum composite board and enhance its wind-resistance, the aluminum-plastic panel needs to be lined with the skeleton after the crimping and glued to the board.
(6) When used for curved surface decoration, bend the aluminum-plastic composite board with bending equipment, and use the force slowly to make the board gradually reach the required surface, not in one step. The bend radius should be greater than 30 cm.
(7) Install the aluminum composite panel on the same plane in the same flow direction. Failure to do so may result in poor visual role.
(8) After the aluminum composite panel is installed, the protective film should be removed within 45 days. Otherwise, the protective film will age due to long-term exposure to sunlight. When peeling the film, it may cause glue.
(9) The interior wall panel should be used indoors and should not be installed outdoors to ensure its service life.
(10) If there is any pollution on the surface of the board during construction or use, it can be gently cleaned with neutral detergent or alcohol. Avoid cleaning with strong acid and strong alkaline detergent.
(1) Curtain wall engineering should follow the principles of safety, reliability, practicality and economical rationality; curtain wall engineering materials, design, production, installation and construction and engineering quality acceptance. Should implement the industry standard JGJl33-2001 "metal and stone curtain wall engineering technical specifications", 03J103-5 "aluminum-plastic composite panel (frame) curtain wall" and national standards GB50210 ~ 2001 "Building Decoration Engineering Quality Acceptance Specifications" and other relevant provisions.
(2) The curtain wall and its joints shall have sufficient bearing capacity, rigidity and displacement capacity relative to the main structure. The connecting metal corner code of the curtain wall frame column and other connecting parts shall be bolted and shall be protected against loosening.
(3) Curtain walls requiring fire performance shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standards "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design" (GBJ16) and "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Buildings" (GB50045).
(4) The various embedded parts of the main structure and the composite wall panels must meet the design requirements in terms of quantity, specification, location and anti-corrosion treatment. Contamination, can be gently cleaned with neutral detergent or alcohol, avoid using strong acid, strong alkaline detergent.
(5) The wall thickness of the aluminum alloy profiles at the joints and hangs of the unit curtain wall shall be determined by calculation. And should be ≥ 5mm.