CHAMELEON PVDF Metal Composite Panel Cladding
Specifications of Chameleon PVDF metallic Aluminum Composite Panel
- Aluminum Composite Panel Thickness: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Aluminum Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.21mm, 0.25mm, 0.35mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
- Plastic Core: Normal plastic, one side unbroken plastic, two side unbroken plastic, fireproof plastic
- Color: Chameleon Metallic color (choose from Color Chart)
- Coating: PVDF coating
Color-change paints are divided into two categories: Temperature paints and chameleon paints
Temperature paints coating mechanism: the coating is heated to a certain temperature and color or other phenomena occur to indicate the surface temperature and temperature distribution of the object.
1. Irreversible temperature-sensitive coatings: sublimation, lattice transformation, thermal decomposition, oxidation, solid-state reaction.
2. Reversible temperature-control coating: crystal transformation, loss of crystal water, change of pH, electron transfer.
Chameleon paint discoloration mechanism: designed according to the light-color interaction phenomenon. Dissociation of bonds, tautomerism, redox, photochromism of organometallic complexes.
Principle of Chameleon Paints Color Changing Main Formulations
1. Basic principle of color changing cup: The reason why color changing cup is discolored is because the discoloration of the cup is a kind of material in the paint--color changing microcapsules, which will produce color changes according to temperature changes. This discoloration microcapsule discoloration material is generally called a discoloration powder: it consists of a leuco colorant, a color developer, and a sensitizer (a desensitizer). When the temperature changes, the color developer releases protons. The leuco color will change color after absorbing electrons.
2. For the decal screen printing process, the principle of discoloration in the color-changing cup is that there is a special layer of microcapsule color-changing material on the bottom surface of the outer surface of the cup (in the cold state, the dark color, such as black, dark blue, brown, etc. cover the following pattern). After heating water and hot coffee, the structure of the microcapsules undergoes a physical change from a cold dark state to a transparent one, so that the underlying background can be gradually and magically manifested. When the hot water becomes cold, the microcapsules change their color from a transparent state when heated to a dark state when cooled.
Request A Quote