Normal PVDF Metallic Aluminum Composite Panel
Specifications of Normal PVDF metallic Aluminum Composite Panel
- Aluminum Composite Panel Thickness: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Aluminum Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.21mm, 0.25mm, 0.35mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
- Plastic Core: Normal plastic, one side unbroken plastic, two side unbroken plastic, fireproof plastic
- Color: Metallic color (Choose from Color Chart)
- Coating: PVDF coating
- Size: 1220*2440mm (Standard size); 1250*3200mm; 1270*4800mm
Metallic fluorocarbon paint is a high-efficient, multi-purpose, chemically cured fluorocarbon copolymer as a two-component room temperature curing coating. Metallic fluorocarbon paint has excellent properties such as excellent durability, protection, and decorative properties. The long-term use of outdoor and artificial accelerated aging test shows that the fluorocarbon bonds attached to the fluorocarbon resin molecules in the metal fluorocarbon paint can resist the degradation of ultraviolet rays and show extremely excellent durability, ultraviolet resistance and weather resistance, to make metal fluorocarbon paint coatings last forever as new, reducing maintenance requirements.
Features of Normal PVDF Metallic
1. Metallic fluorocarbon paint has super weather resistance, durability.
2. Metallic fluorocarbon paint has excellent chemical resistance.
3. Metallic fluorocarbon paint has excellent anti-fouling properties, paint can be scrubbed with ordinary cleaners.
4. Metallic fluorocarbon paint film dense and hard, impact resistance, wear resistance.
How to Storage Metallic PVDF Coating?
1. Metal fluorocarbon paints have a shelf life of 24 months without opening at 25°C.
2. Coatings containing C-F bonds are collectively referred to as fluorocarbon coatings.
3. Metal fluorocarbon paint has two kinds of metal anti-corrosion fluorocarbon paint and metal texture fluorocarbon paint.
4. The metal fluorocarbon paint used for anti-corrosion is composed of fluororesin, high-quality pigments and fillers, and is a two-component paint. Can effectively prevent a variety of corrosive media damage to the base surface, to extend the use of the material to be used.
5. The metallic fluorocarbon paint is composed of fluororesin and various metallic pigments and has a strong metallic texture.
Application of Metallic PVDF Coating
Metallic fluorocarbon paints are suitable for the decorative protection of metal, wood, plastics, decorative panels, landmarks, etc., as well as the imitation of metal facades on the external walls of buildings. Metal fluorocarbon paints can be used for top coats of epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, and other coatings.
Request A Quote