MATT PE SOLID Aluminum Plastic Composite Panel
Specifications of Matt PE solid Aluminum composite panel
- Aluminum Composite Panel Thickness: 2mm-6mm
- Aluminum Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.21mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm
- Plastic Core: Normal plastic, one side unbroken plastic, two side unbroken plastic, fireproof plastic
- Color: Matt color (Choose from Color Chart)
- Coating: PE coating
- Size: 1220*2440mm (Standard size); 1250*3200mm
Matt Solid Color You Can Choose From CROWNBOND
White; Youth White; Snow Cyanine; Plate White; Mud Red; Apricot; Lemon Yellow; Ivory White; Mouse Grey; Advertisement Yellow; Light Grey; Deep Grey; Yellow Orange; Grey Blue; Orange; Pink; Violet, Nature Green; Aluminum Color; Peachblow; Lake Blue; Grass Green; Rose Red; Light Blue; Finland Green; Coffee; Red; Telecom Blue; Emerald Green; Scratch Resistant Coffee; Brick Red; Bocom Blue; Green; Pearl Black; Deep Rose; Deep Blue; Post Green; Black.
The difference between matt painting and glossy painting is Price, Glossiness, Stain resistance, maintenance requirements, substrate requirements, etc. Therefore, Matt painting is more environmentally friendly than varnish; For interior use, matt painting is better than glossy painting because there is no strong reflection of matt painting to protect children’s vision.
Difference Between Matt Painting and Glossy Painting
1. Price: Glossy painting price is higher than matt painting.
2. Glossiness: Matt painting will lower than Glossy painting. The matt painting surface is soft and misty; The glossy painting surface is smooth and mirror-like, showing a sparkle, and normally usr for exterior wall.
3. Resistance to contamination: Matt painting color are dark, so it’s not easy to see subtle scratches; Because glossy painting is reflected by bright light so it will easy to see subtle scratches.
4. Maintenance requirements: Matt painting maintenance is simple, but glossy painting requirements are higher than Matt.
5. Base requirements: Matt painting require low; But glossy painting require high, poor flatness will affect the Glossy panel appearance.
Aluminium Composite Panel for exterior cladding and interior wall decoration.
crownbond plastic composite panel is panel is a composite consisting of two layers of aluminum skin sandwiching a thermo plastic core in a continuous co-extrusion process.
Product Specification: collection includes 30 solid and metallic color choices for both interior and exterior. There are also special textured, like mirror, wooden, granite, marble and brushed nano.
Application of Aluminium Plastic Composite Panel
1) Gas piping, cables, building materials, etc (this product fills a gap in the domestic construction materials field, with performance indexes superior to panels manufactured overseas).
2) Curtain wall decoration for buildings where security is important, such as airports, hospitals and research centers.
3) Curtain wallboards for outside walls of normal buildings.
4) Renovations of old buildings and movable houses.
5) Reformation and decoration for indoor walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
7) Billboards, exhibition desks and notice boards.
Request A Quote