PE SILVER BRUSH Aluminum Sheets
Specifications of PE silver brush aluminum composite panel
- 1. Panel Thickness: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- 2. Aluminum Thickness: 0.21mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm
- 3. Plastic (core): Normal plastic, one side unbroken plastic, Two side unbroken plastic, Fireproof plastic
- 4. Color: Silver brush
- 5. Size: 1220*2440mm(standard size), 1250*3200mm, 1270*3500mm, 1500*4800mm
The aluminium sheets can be coated with polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluoropolymer resins (FEVE), or polyester paint. Aluminium can be painted in any kind of colour, and ACPs are produced in a wide range of metallic and non-metallic colours as well as patterns that imitate other materials, such as wood or marble. The core is commonly low-density polyethylene (PE), or a mix of low-density polyethylene and mineral material to exhibit fire retardant properties.
Brush Aluminum Introduce
The brushed aluminum panel is a manufacturing process in which the aluminum panel is repeatedly scraped off with sandpaper. The process flow is mainly divided into three parts: deesterification, sand mill, and water washing. In the aluminum wire drawing process, the special film technology after the anodizing can produce a coating layer containing the metal component on the surface of the aluminum plate, clearly shows each brush traces, so that you can find the aluminum panel out of some shine like hair. More and more aluminum panel products and Metal products like to use metal brush technology to play a beautiful, anti-erosion effect. Making the product have fashion look, useful and technology at the same time, this is one of the reason why brush aluminum composite panel become more and more popular.
In the process of receiving the pressure in the aluminum panel, the aluminum plate is forcibly passed through the mold under the external force, the metal cross-sectional area is compressed, and the technical processing method to obtain the aluminum required cross-sectional shape and size is called the brush model.
Therefore, the brushed aluminum plate is generally used in high-end places or products.
Colors of Brush Aluminum
Cinnamon, Green, Stainless steel, Blue, Red, Silver, Gold, Purple copper color, Black, Pink, Yellow copper color, Bronze, Iron Tree Silver Flower color, Matt color. There are also have painting brush aluminum series, Printing brush aluminum series on the Market.
Application Range of Brush Aluminum
Brush Aluminum composite panel; Fireproof panel; Aluminum picture frame; Boutique kitchen cabinet; Boutique doors and windows; Plywood board; Signal Board; Lighting decoration; Interior and exterior decorations; Household appliances; Furniture; Boxes and Luggage; Gift boxes; Consumer electronics, etc.
What makes the Aluminium Composite Panel Sheets of crownbond unique, is the possibility to apply multiple colours on 1 side of the panel. This is due to the fact that the aluminium sheets, varying in thickness from 0,15 to 0,5mm, are covered in varnish through a rollercoat process. Usually, the panels are being varnished on 1 or 2 sides and covered with protective film. This film protects the varnish during modification and is available with a thickness of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6mm. Aluminium sandwich panels are available in different sizes, with a minimum of 2.44 x 1.22 meters and a maximum of 6 x 1.22 meters.
Application of Aluminium Plastic Composite Panel
1) Gas piping, cables, building materials, etc (this product fills a gap in the domestic construction materials field, with performance indexes superior to panels manufactured overseas).
2) Curtain wall decoration for buildings where security is important, such as airports, hospitals and research centers.
3) Curtain wallboards for outside walls of normal buildings.
4) Renovations of old buildings and movable houses.
5) Reformation and decoration for indoor walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
7) Billboards, exhibition desks and notice boards.
Request A Quote