PE Pearl Finish Aluminum composite panel, also known as mica lacquer,is an automotive topcoat that uses mica instead of aluminum. It is coated with mica pigment coated with titanium dioxide and iron oxide. The light is applied to the mica particles. The color of titanium dioxide and iron oxide then undergo complex refraction and interference in the mica particles.
Mica itself also has a special, transparent color. In this way, the reflected light has a pearl-like flash.
Moreover, titanium dioxide itself has a yellow color, and changes to a light blue color when squinting, and has a different color when viewed from different angles. Therefore, pearl lacquer gives a novel, colorful, and dazzling feeling.
Pearlescent coating properties
1. Strong adhesion;
3. The color is unpredictable;
4. The film is dried quickly.
● It is non-conductive and is an insulator. During high-voltage and high-frequency processing, there is no danger of sparking due to electrification;
● Good acid and alkali resistance, no discoloration;
● Insoluble in water, but can be dispersed in water, suitable for the processing of water-based products;
● High temperature resistance up to 800 °C, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion support.
The aluminum layer thickness: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, and 0.5mm
Standard panel size:
8ft x 4ft (2440mm x 1220mm)
8.2ft x 4.1ft (2500 x 1250mm)
10ft x 5ft (3050mm x 1500mm)
13.3ft x 5ft (4050mm x 1500mm)
Other dimensions can be customizable.
Structure of Stone ACM panel:
1) Front: high strength aluminum sheet coated with PVDF or polyester coating
2) Core: nontoxic polyethylene (LDPE)
3) Back: high strength aluminum sheet coated with back coating
Dimension of Stone ACM panel:
1)Standard dimension: 4mm x 1220mm x 2440mm(4mm x 4ft x 8ft)
2) Available thickness: 3mm, 4mm and 6mm
3) Available width: 1220mm
4) Available length: Maximum is up to 5800mm; 2440mm, 3050mm and 4050mm are most popular
5) Thickness of aluminum skin: 0.3mm, 0.4mm and 0.5mm
Aluminium composite panels (ACP), made of aluminium composite material (ACM), are flat panels consisting of two thin coil-coated aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core. ACPs are frequently used for external cladding or facades of buildings, insulation, and signage.