Glossy FEVE Solid Aluminum Composite Panel
- Surface Treatment: The substrate surface should be clean, dry, flat and firm before painting
- New Building Wall: Remove surface dust, slag and protruding parts, and repair if there is any void
- Repaint the Wall: Remove the original paint with a suitable tool, then filled with putty and polished to be smooth
- Make sure that the moisture content of the precoat base layer is not more than 10% and the PH value is not more than 10
- Construction Conditions: construction temperature above 5°C; maximum relative humidity 80%. Avoid rain within 4 hours after construction
- Drying Time: Surface dry: 30 min / 25 °C; Recoating time: more than 2 h / 25 °C. (Drying time varies with the environment and temperature)
- Tool Cleaning: Clean all equipment immediately by water after painting
Water-based fluorocarbon paint (FEVE) is an environment-friendly one-component fluorocarbon emulsion paint with excellent performance of water-based fluorocarbon resin as its main component. It has excellent durability, easy construction, cleaning and long-term excellent gloss and color retention properties, so it Suitable for all kinds of building exterior walls, roofs and various building materials, ultra durable decorative protective coating, can greatly extend the useful life of the building.
Specifications of Glossy FEVE Solid Aluminum Composite Panel
Aluminum Composite Panel Thickness: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm.
Aluminum Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.21mm, 0.25mm, 0.35mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm.
Plastic Core: Normal plastic, one side unbroken plastic, two side unbroken plastic, fireproof plastic.
Color: Glossy Solid color (choose from Color Chart).
Coating: FEVE coating.
Size: 1220*2440mm (Standard Size); 1250*3200mm; 1270*4800mm.
Water-based Fluorocarbon (FEVE) Paint Product Features
1. With excellent durability, easy construction, cleaning performance;
2. Long-term excellent gloss and color retention properties;
3. The useful life of buildings can be greatly extended.
1. Please read the paint instruction manual carefully before construction;
2. In strict accordance with the specification of the dilution ratio, do not dilute excessive;
3. According to different construction tools, the recoating intervals and coating film thickness specified in the manual shall ensure the coating quality;
4. Clean tools immediately after construction;
5. The diluted paint should not be poured back into the original package.
Storage: Store in a cool, clean, dry place at 0～35°C. Storage is valid for one year.
Executive Standard: GB9755-2001
The aluminium sheets can be coated with polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluoropolymer resins (FEVE), or polyester paint. Aluminium can be painted in any kind of colour, and ACPs are produced in a wide range of metallic and non-metallic colours as well as patterns that imitate other materials, such as wood or marble. The core is commonly low-density polyethylene (PE), or a mix of low-density polyethylene and mineral material to exhibit fire retardant properties.
What makes the Aluminium Composite Panel Sheets of crownbond unique, is the possibility to apply multiple colours on 1 side of the panel. This is due to the fact that the aluminium sheets, varying in thickness from 0,15 to 0,5mm, are covered in varnish through a rollercoat process. Usually, the panels are being varnished on 1 or 2 sides and covered with protective film. This film protects the varnish during modification and is available with a thickness of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6mm. Aluminium sandwich panels are available in different sizes, with a minimum of 2.44 x 1.22 meters and a maximum of 6 x 1.22 meters.
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials and materials for vehicles and boats
Request A Quote