ONE-SIDE UNBROKEN ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL
- weight:unbroken core aluminum composite panel is light, the unit weight of 4mm 0.21mm+0.21mm is 4.7kg/m2
- flexibility:unbroken core aluminum compoite panel is flexiable: cut an 20mm width strip panel vertically, bend backward and forward in 180 degree; meanwhile cut an 20mm wide strip panel horizontally and bend backward and forward in 180 degree; Aluminum layer will broken, but one of the strip plastic is unbroken.
unbroken plastic 4MM board 4.5-5KG/m2
Ordinary plastic 4MM board 6-6.3KG/m2
One-way continuous plastic: strips with a width of 20 mm transversely; strips with a longitudinal cut width of 20 mm; 180 folds back and forth. Aluminum splits One of the plastic cores continues.
Ordinary plastic: Strips with a transverse cut width of 20 mm; strips with a longitudinal cut width of 20 mm; 180 folds back and forth. Aluminum splits Two plastic cores are broken.
Ordinary plastic: The main component is LDPE, high pressure low density polyethylene. Can be slotted and bent, the general aluminum-plastic panel installation is no problem, the building with not too high floor can use this plastic, there is no problem, just the slot is bent into 90 degrees, no need to bend into an arc, General plastic can be done, as shown below:
Unilateral continuous plastic: the main component is LDPE, high pressure low density polyethylene. If the cylindrical shape like this needs to be wrapped with aluminum-plastic plate, then it should be made of plastic continuously. The radius of the arc is more than 400mm. All plastics can be used. If it is less than 400mm, especially less than 300mm and 200mm. The radius must be constant plastic. Constant plastic performance is better, the strength of the board, the adhesion of aluminum to plastic, the surface effect of aluminum-plastic board, will be better.
4. Board Surface
The aluminum-plastic composite panel made of one-way continuous plastic is very small if the aluminum skin is very thin 0.04mm-0.18mm.
If the surface of the ordinary plastic is 0.21MM, it will not affect the defects of the door.
PE aluminum composite panel is essentially composed of three layers which together along with a coating of PE combine to form a highly insulated flat panel. The two layers of aluminum sheets are bonded together permanently with an internal core of polyethylene which when coated through PE makes the surface even more flat and highly resistant. An important point is that only the front of the panel is coated with PE (Polyester) Paint so that maximum damage can be absorbed without damaging the interior core and sheet.
1) Excellent fireproof property
2) Super peeling strength
3) Perfect cold resistance performance
4) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
5) Superior weather, corrosion, pollutant resistance
6) Even coating, various colors
7) Superior impact resistance
8) Lightweight and easy to process
9) Easy to maintain
Request A Quote