Fireproof aluminum plastic composite panel must meet the following criteria under normal conditions:
1. Under normal climatic conditions, the surface paint does not peel, blister, crack, or chalk.
2. Under normal environmental conditions, no peeling or bubbling of the sheet occurs.
3. When the board is exposed to normal radiation or temperature conditions, no chromatic aberration is observed.
4. According to the international regulations, the inspection methods are standardized, and all the indicators meet the national standards and enterprise standard requirements or contract requirements.
5. According to the national standard GB/T17748-1999 of aluminum composite material, the fluorocarbon exterior wall board is made of 70% fluorocarbon resin. It can be used under normal climatic conditions and can provide quality assurance for 10 to 15 years. The fire-resistantaluminum composite sheet has good fire performance in addition to the physical and mechanical properties of ordinary aluminum composite plate, and its combustion performance meets or exceeds the B1 grade specified by QB8624.
Under normal circumstances, fireproof aluminum composite panel manufacturers must meet the above standards. If they are not available, they can be returned and claimed for loss.